FOREST CITY SEAHAWKS
Toiletries: Toothpaste and brush, soap, towel, toilet paper, mouthwash, hair brush, deodorant
Class “D” Uniform (New t-shirts)
Sleeping Bag & Pillow
Sandals – flip flips for shower
Bring Class A uniform
Swimsuit – for shower
Bug & Tick repellent
Sunscreen lotion, chap stick and hat
Jacket – If it gets Cold at night
Clothing: (3 changes of clothes) Jeans, capris, T-shirts, socks, underwear, gym shoes.
Medicine as applicable
Do NOT bring
Electronics – iPods, Games, cell phones, etc.
Weapons – Includes knives, ammunition, fireworks, etc.
No open toe shoes
Jewelry of any kind
**Pack all your belongings in a duffle bag no bigger than 42inches**
- Parents are welcome and invited to come help and join our Fall Campout.
- Please let a director know by Wednesday if you plan to attend – $10 per person.
- Please bring tent and items listed in the camping checklist for yourself.
- The Pathfinders will be under the supervision and direction of the Pathfinder staff.
- There will be a check-in and check-out for each Pathfinder.